Superb semi Antique Large 10'x7' ft Wool Heriz Kazak Tribal Nomadic Old Rare Rug
Offered for sale is a gorgeous Large semi antique geometric wool rug on cotton foundation. Features a semi antique hand made woven rare one of a kind tribal geometric design wool rug with an attractive vegetable dye sandy orange rustic colors.
Measurement : Approximate size is 7' X 10' feet and actual size is 7'4" x 9'8" feet. Pile : Wool Foundation : Cotton Pile Type : Medium thin low Pile Technique : Hand woven, Hand Made as well as Hand Knotted. Rug is professionally cleaned before taking pictures and is ready for use. Condition : In very good semi antique or old vintage condition, with some age wear localized distressed areas especially around middle as well as the edge and fringes, some age wear vegetable dye fading, with some age worn areas as shown in the pictures but does not have any holes or tears. TAKE A LOOK AT OUR OTHER LISTINGS.
We work very hard to honestly and accurately describe each item we list. If an item we sell is used, vintage or antique it should be noted that it will have some light wear, fading, Abrash colors on rugs, Professional repair because of antique or vintage age or some imperfections because they are hand made. If the used item have any major flaws or damages, we will clearly describe it in the item description or add it in the pictures.
So you know : This is a consignment offer, So usually the item is located at the consignors country location. Consignor country location can be united states, united kingdom, china, Canada, Turkey, Morocco or any part of the World.
This item is in the category "Antiques\Rugs & Carpets". The seller is "refined-store" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Item Thickness: medium low pile
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 7 x 10 feet
- Regional Design: Kurdish
- Item Length: 9'8\
- Pile Type: low pile
- Suitable For: any room
- Department: art deco, decor, kazak heriz rug, tribal tribe rug, muted faded rug, worn semi distressed rug, aztec ethnic rug, nomad nomadic rug, Kids, Adults, gray beige, Baby, Boys, Girls, Teens
- Care Instructions: Avoid Harsh Chemicals
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Style: Oriental
- Features: Dryable, Easy to Clean, Eco Friendly, For Chairs with Wheels (Living and Commercial Area), Kid Friendly, Noise-Reducing, Self-Laying, Washable, For Chairs with Wheels (Living Area), peshwar, oushuk, aztec rug, ethnic tribe tribal nomad nomadic rug, semi distressed muted faded worn rug, gray beige, shirvan Caucasus geometric art deco, golden gold yellow sandy orange one of a kind, art deco lodge cabin farmhouse cottage shack
- Weave: Handm made woven knotted
- Room: Any Room, Basement, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Guestroom, Home Office/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Lounge, Utility/Laundry Room, Children, Teen, gray beige, shirvan Caucasus geometric art deco, Hand made woven wool rug, orange rust rusty rustic aztec geometric carpet, rare unusual one of a kind wool rug, natural veg vegetable dye, golden gold yellow sandy orange one of a kind, art deco lodge cabin farmhouse cottage shack
- Item Width: 7'4\
- Culture: Caucasian
- Handmade: Yes
- Pattern: Geometric
- Pile Height: medium Low pile
- Color: Multicolor
- Material: Hand made woven wool rug, Wool, art deco lodge cabin farmhouse cottage shack, dull, ethnic aztec rug, fade, golden gold yellow sandy orange one of a kind, gray beige, kazak heriz rug, natural veg vegetable dye, nomad nomadic rug, orange rust rusty rustic aztec geometric carpet, peshwar, rare unusual one of a kind wool rug, semi distressed rug, shirvan Caucasus geometric art deco, simple, tribal tribe rug
- Brand: heriz kazak style
- Type: Rug
- Era: Mid 20th Century (1941-1969)
- Model: Carpet
- Theme: 1950s, semi distressed ethnic rug, tribal tribe nomad nomadic, heriz kazak rug, geometric aztec rug, gray beige, shirvan Caucasus geometric art deco, Hand made woven wool rug, orange rust rusty rustic aztec geometric carpet, rare unusual one of a kind wool rug, natural veg vegetable dye, golden gold yellow sandy orange one of a kind, art deco lodge cabin farmhouse cottage shack
- Time Period Manufactured: 1950-1959
- Production Technique: handwoven